Re: Proper schema.org markup of repeating / recurring events?

Hi Sean,

I'm no authority, but insofar as schema.org seems to want to piggyback on
ISO 8601 for date/time, recurrence is taken care of in section 4.5 of that
standard (http://dotat.at/tmp/ISO_8601-2004_E.pdf).

Does this sound right to you?

Rob