HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 20:53:20 GMT
Server: Apache
Last-Modified: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 14:08:27 GMT

Overstock, e.g. does not return this, but it would make life easier for crawlers and all kinds of HTTP clients:

curl -I http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Comfort-Dreams-Select-A-Firmness-11-inch-Queen-size-Memory-Foam-Mattress/3158654/product.html?IID=prod3158654&sec_iid=74104
[1] 29485
HTTP/1.1 200 OK