Re: PROPOSAL UPDATED: Incorporate the Veres One Non-Profit Foundation

+1 on the basis of Adam's thorough analysis and recommendation.  Personally
I'm glad we're not trying to go to Switzerland right now (or maybe ever).
When I hear of "Swiss neutrality" in a topic like this I feel a slight
eye-roll come on.  Their marketing is good.  Bose speakers anyone?

-stone

--
-stone