Re: [EXT] Re: Chairs' decision on VC-ACDC Proposal

+1 to accepting additional VC formats in the VC Directory. I think that was
always the plan.

Ideally, as Kevin Griffin mentioned, there will be implementations that
show interop based on running the W3C VC test suite after the
transformation has been applied.