[2 DAYS LEFT] Re: Upcoming call for adoption of ECDSA Cryptosuite in VCWG

On Sun, Mar 5, 2023 at 6:14 PM Manu Sporny wrote:
> We'll be collecting signatures this week, and then running a call for
> adoption in the VCWG once we have enough signatures. The more
> signatures of support, the better, and you don't have to be a W3C
> Member to sign the letter.

As a reminder, you have less than 2 days left to add your
organization's support to the call for standardization of the ECDSA
Data Integrity Cryptosuite at W3C.

We will be calling for the adoption of ECDSA Data Integrity
Cryptosuite on Wednesday in the VCWG.

If you you would like to see a global standard for this cryptosuite,
please sign the letter of support by COB Tuesday, March 14th:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wcEg1P3AXOF0tUwzgNo_2IDLC_vBJNEGJRg_5JfprRM/edit

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
https://www.digitalbazaar.com/