Re: [PROPOSED WORK ITEM] Verifiable Credentials Confidence Methods

@Gabe Cohen <gcohen@tbd.email> will TBD own the work item?

On the VCWG call today, nobody was willing to edit / own the document at
the CCG, this will be required of at least 2 independent companies for CCG
to adopt the work, per its current process.

--

ORIE STEELE
Chief Technology Officer

<https://transmute.industries>