Re: experimental vc-jwt 2.0 test suite

Orie,
Thanks for this.  I believe we can work with this approach, and we will
contribute an implementation and help clean up and improve.  It looks like
a second pass of test(s) could then run on the outputs of this once VC-JWT
is verified, to then verify against the core data model.  Is that your
thinking?

Also, it looks like this could be extended so that tests could run in an
independent environment for those with proprietary implementations.  Is
that a correct read as well?

Mike Prorock
mesur.io