Re: Funded Deployments of Verifiable Credentials

On Sun, Aug 28, 2022 at 9:57 AM Shigeya Suzuki <shigeya@wide.ad.jp> wrote:
> I've been involved with several pilots funded by each pilot participant in Japan.
> Also, one prototype with funding. Does this fit into what you want to collect?

It's the funded Pilots that we're trying to collect right now. There
are plenty of funded prototypes, so what we are trying to demonstrate
is that large organizations are starting to put significant amounts of
money into Verifiable Credentials and Decentralized Identifiers.

With that said, it just dawned on me that we might want to also
include acquisitions of and fund raises in companies that have VCs as
a core part of what they do-- such as Evernym, SecureKey, Avast,
Spruce, etc.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
https://www.digitalbazaar.com/