Re: 'Editorial' label and errata

> On 18 Nov 2021, at 15:18, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com> wrote:
>
> On 11/18/21 4:02 AM, Ivan Herman wrote:
>> The answer is yes it has, although it does not fundamentally affect the
>> procedure.
>
> Yes, that was lingering in the back of my mind, and so I didn't remove/delete
> the Editorial label because I was unsure.
>
> Here's the question that remains:
>
> If we decide that something isn't Errata, should it still be marked as Editorial?
>
> In other words, I'd prefer that we firmly categorized stuff as
> "possible-errata", "errata-editorial", or "errata-substantial". The
> combinatorial thing leaves room for error and misinterpretation.

I am not sure I understand…

The script first looks at an issue and sees that it is and erratum (or not). If it is, it then looks at the errata label and if yes, will display the issue in the relevant subsection, in the other otherwise.

In other words what this means is that if an issue is marked Editorial but is not an erratum, then the issue will not appear in the errata list. Is this what you want?

Ivan

> -- manu
>
> --
> Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
> News: Digital Bazaar Announces New Case Studies (2021)
> https://www.digitalbazaar.com/

----
Ivan Herman, W3C
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/