Re: 'Editorial' label and errata

On 11/18/21 4:02 AM, Ivan Herman wrote:
> The answer is yes it has, although it does not fundamentally affect the
> procedure.

Yes, that was lingering in the back of my mind, and so I didn't remove/delete
the Editorial label because I was unsure.

Here's the question that remains:

If we decide that something isn't Errata, should it still be marked as Editorial?

In other words, I'd prefer that we firmly categorized stuff as
"possible-errata", "errata-editorial", or "errata-substantial". The
combinatorial thing leaves room for error and misinterpretation.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
https://www.digitalbazaar.com/