Re: Renaming the default branch in the Verifiable Credentials WG repositories

-1 to moving things off github.

+1 to never resolving contexts over the network.

-1 to having terms lead to no human readable definition...

https://github.com/w3c/vc-data-model/blob/main/contexts/credentials/v1#L10
https://www.w3.org/2018/credentials#VerifiableCredential (biggest sad face
ever)....

+1 to relying on /ns/ and versioning in the URLs for future vocabularies
and their contexts.

OS

--
*ORIE STEELE*