Re: VCWG explainer help

This looks really good; excellent work Tzviya!

Regarding "Tricky Design Choices", JSON vs JSON-LD. I've sort of lost
track, but I recall from TPAC Lyon that there was a proposal for a
satisfactory solution. I can't find the tracking issue. While this issue
may be resolved, I think it's useful to keep it in the "Tricky Design
Choices" with a link to more info (if someone has a good description or
issue to reference).

On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 11:54 AM Daniel Burnett <
daniel.burnett@consensys.net> wrote:

> Group,
>
> We have a strong need to get the VCWG explainer done so we can request a
> TAG review.
>
> Tzviya did a great job putting together a very nice draft in exactly the
> format the TAG wants [1].  Some items still missing are ZKPs and JWTs.
>
> I suspect Manu, in particular, will want to review and contribute, but we
> would welcome additional review and PRs.  It is a short document and easily
> read.
>
> -- dan
>
> [1] https://github.com/w3c/vc-data-model/blob/gh-pages/VCDMExplainer.md
>
> --
Kim Hamilton Duffy
CTO & Principal Architect Learning Machine
Co-chair W3C Credentials Community Group

kim@learningmachine.com