Re: F2F: VCWG F2F March 4-5 in Barcelona

I'm so excited to piggy back on RWoT - especially in Barcelona...
Unfortunately, I have a problem. My passport expires next month, and the US
Gov't is shut down.  I don't know that I will be able to leave the country
in early March :-(

Simultaneously, I just heard that Dan is working through some resistance to
getting travel budget at the moment.

Obviously we can't have a Face to Face without the chairs, so this puts our
March schedule at significant risk.  We can talk more about this in our
Tuesday meeting.  Of course, we can all hope that our elected officials
will exercise good judgement and my issue will just go away.. We'll see.

-stone