Fwd: [MINUTES] W3C CCG CCG Verifiable Credentials for Education Task Force Call - 2023-05-08

Hello all,

Minutes for this past Monday’s call are below. If you’re interested in watching the video, you can access it here: https://meet.w3c-ccg.org/archives/w3c-ccg-education-2023-05-08.mp4 <https://meet.w3c-ccg.org/archives/w3c-ccg-education-2023-05-08.mp4>

Thanks,

Kerri