Fwd: [MINUTES] W3C CCG CCG Verifiable Credentials for Education Task Force Call - 2023-04-24

Hello all,

Below are the minutes and here’s the video for last week’s presentation by Brooke Lipsitz at ASU TLN: https://meet.w3c-ccg.org/archives/w3c-ccg-education-2023-04-24.mp4 <https://meet.w3c-ccg.org/archives/w3c-ccg-education-2023-04-24.mp4>

Best,