VC-EDU C-Chair Election Self-Nomination Period is Open

From: Kerri Lemoie <klemoie@concentricsky.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2021 18:08:23 -0400
Cc: Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
To: public-vc-edu@w3.org
Hello all,

We have two co-chair openings at the VC-EDU Task Force and the self-nomination period is now open.

Why become a co-chair? Everyone has their reasons, but for me, this role gives me the opportunity to collaborate with great people in the community who value individuals having agency over their data. I’m always challenged to learn new things and can bring these understandings to my work.

You can read the role description here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/11I96C6QMzx9Yv0mvM3hAnc3jB5ER69qmzQTeY1a8M8s/edit <https://docs.google.com/document/d/11I96C6QMzx9Yv0mvM3hAnc3jB5ER69qmzQTeY1a8M8s/edit>

And here is our charter:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fAdC1mBSP-p6zxXGRQNfSQNPe5MY6UZ6Tf676oY7BOk/edit <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fAdC1mBSP-p6zxXGRQNfSQNPe5MY6UZ6Tf676oY7BOk/edit>

Nominees may send a self-nomination email to public-vc-edu@w3.org <mailto:public-vc-edu@w3.org>. Please tell us about you, your interest in this work, and why you think you’d be a great co-chair.

The nomination period will be open until the November 15 Task Force call where nominees will have the opportunity to present themselves and answer any questions.

If there are more than two nominees, an election will be held. More details will be provided then.

Thanks!

Kerri

--------
Kerri Lemoie, PhD
Director, Digital Credentials Research & Innovation
badgr.com <https://info.badgr.com/> | concentricsky.com <https://concentricsky.com/>
she/her/hers