Re: Why SPF and DK are not being used

My e-mail server software supports both SPF and DK.
I attempted to utilize both but discovered that SPF
and DK miserably failed with mail relayed by mailing
lists.   Given that I am subscribed to hundreds of
lists and I desire to receive mail that is sent via
the list servers and that I wish mail I send to be
received by readers of the lists, I turned both SPF
and DK off.

The solutions are flawed because they do not permit
the continued use of common e-mail usage patterns.
I suspect more organizations would deploy a solution
that worked.

Jeffrey Altman