Re: ISOC-IL representative in the URI CG

I'm having troubles reconciling the exact purpose of this
group and what such a paid consultant would be able to
do with/for/within it.

I'm a little concerned that ISOC-IL is looking for this
group to be doing something it isn't; or perhaps I'm just
missing the link that is obvious to them.

Can you share some insight?

Leslie.

"Reality:
     Yours to discover."