Re: A fully local Unicorn

Hello,

I gave fabrice detailed instructions on a private thread. Here is the
sum up:

- Use your own config files. Copy WebContent/WEB-INF/conf somewhere,
remove the .default extensions, and add this folder to your server
classpath.
- Regenerate the war without the default conf files: ant war. You'll
have to delete the content of the build directory first.
- Use local contracts. Copy the WebContent/WEB-INF/resources/contracts
folder and edit the observers.properties configuration file to point to
your local files (eg markup-validator =
file:///etc/unicorn/contracts/markup-validator.wadl).
- Edit the contracts to point to your local instances of the validators (eg
 <resources base="http://markup-validator.localhost/">
  <resource path="check">
)
- (optional) Edit WebContent/WEB-INF/resources/tasklist/tasklist.xml to
remove validators you don't use.

Regards,
Tom