Re: A fully local Unicorn

Le Wed, 09 Feb 2011 09:56:51 +0100, Fabrice Bonny
<fabrice.bonny@temesis.com> a écrit:

> Hi,
> we have a running Unicorn and a running markup validator on the same
> server and we are trying to make the first one communicate with the
> second. We have changed some contracts but nothing seems to work, our
> Unicorn is still sending data to the W3C markup validator. What is the
> way to do such a simple thing ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Fabrice Bonny

Hi,

You need to update observers.properties as well. This file tells Unicorn
where the contracts are. And by default it contains URIs of W3C
validators. You can use local filesystem paths in that file, such as:
[[
markup-validator = file:///etc/unicorn/contracts/markup-validator.wadl
]]

Regards

--
Jean-Gui