RE: New WD published (was: RE: Call for consensus: publish a new Working Draft)

Many thanks to Steve, Francois, and everyone who has contributed.

Best regards,

Chris (WG Chair)

From: Francois Daoust [fd@w3.org]
Sent: 16 March 2017 10:26
To: Chris Needham; 'Steven Morris'
Cc: public-tvcontrol@w3.org
Subject: New WD published (was: RE: Call for consensus: publish a new Working Draft)

Hi all,

The latest Editor's Draft of the TV Control API has been published as a Working Draft today. You may view it through one of:

https://www.w3.org/TR/2017/WD-tvcontrol-api-20170316/ (will always point to the WD published today)
https://www.w3.org/TR/tvcontrol-api/ (will point to the latest published version, currently the WD)

Thanks and congrats to the group for the update!
Francois.