Re: [tvcontrol-api] Channel#nextEvent and onCurrentEventChanged missing

Sorry, I used different terms for the same thing.

My point was that the API as is can't be used with EIT p/f.

getPrograms that is there can be mapped to the EIT schedule.

But there is no way to retrieve the EIT following and
no way to notify apps when a current DVB event (programme) changes.

Kind regards,
Michael

Am 06.12.2016 um 08:07 schrieb Evain, Jean-Pierre:
> HI Chris,
>
> I don't know what was meant but looking at what we have for now, it would make sense to refer to events with which programmes are associated.
>
> Best regards, Jean-Pierre

Michael Probst
Platforms for Broadcast Services
Tel.: +49(0)89/323 99-338
mail: mprobst@irt.de

Institut fuer Rundfunktechnik GmbH
Research and Development Institute of ARD, ZDF, DRadio, ORF and SRG/SSR
Floriansmuehlstraße 60, 80939 Muenchen, Germany
registration court Munich Commercial, Register No. B 5191
Managing Director: Dr. Klaus Illgner-Fehns