Re: {Draft agenda} TTWG Meeting 2020-11-19

Regrets for today's meeting. Could I request that any significant decisions
regarding https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/pull/1214 be deferred to the next
meeting. I have just last night reviewed and commented on that PR, which I
think was submitted prematurely, and does not correspond with the requested
changes as documented by the open issues it claims to address. As editor, I
would have preferred to post one or more PRs to each of those specific
issues as would have been customary for the normal course of events.

G.