Re: IMSC 1.2 missing

   hi all

   Yes, that was prepared for the original target, and it's my fault I've not updated whole
until an approval on the transition request (totally forgot on the setting of start/end
date on WBS).

   I'll update the wiki publications page (add line with status and publication date) and
progress timeline, once PR published.