Re: Closure of Call for Consensus to request transition of TTML2 Edition to Proposed Recommendation

Hi all,

Could we add a legend to the implementation report?
https://www.w3.org/wiki/TimedText/TTML2ImplementationReport

IIUC:
In the column titles,
#V means number of validation processors
#X means number of transformation processors
#P means number of presentation processors
#T means total

while in the rows:
F means Full Validation (including failing on invalid tests)
S means Strict Validation (not failing validation on invalid tests)
X means Full Presentation
P means Partial Presentation

Also we should fix some totals which seem wrong: we cannot have #T=10 when
we declare at most 8 implementations.

Cyril