From: Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com<mailto:glenn@skynav.com>>
Date: Sunday, 11 March 2018 at 21:34
To: TTWG <public-tt@w3.org<mailto:public-tt@w3.org>>
Subject: Re: [ttml1] ESH Additions?

I also note that these were not included in the original DFXP 1.0 test suite [2].

[2] https://www.w3.org/2008/10/dfxp-test-coverage

On Sun, Mar 11, 2018 at 3:32 PM, Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com<mailto:glenn@skynav.com>> wrote:
Does anyone know the source/origin of the tests found in [1]? Or, for that matter, does anyone know what "ESH" means in this context? I don't recall ever having reviewed or approved these tests.

[1] https://github.com/w3c/ttml1/tree/master/testsuite/ESH%20Additions

http://www.bbc.co.uk