Re: Proposal to apply IMSC 1.0.1 editorial commits to IMSC 1.1

Hi Pierre,

Sure.

Generally speaking, we are giving ourselves too much work in
porting/backporting fixes from all our specs, with the risk of divergence.
We are also making it hard for people outside the community to follow
what's happening.

 Are we going to maintain IMSC1.0, 1.0.1 and 1.1 for ever? Given the
backward compatibility, when are we going to replace IMSC1.0.1 by IMSC1.1
and tell our users to update their specs?
In the meantime, we could agree to use the same Git repo, with different
branches to be able to merge changes, do diffs ...

Note that the same remark/question applies to TTML1 and TTML2.

Cyril