Re: F2f agenda

Thx. Inline

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jan 5, 2018, at 1:33 PM, Pierre-Anthony Lemieux <pal@sandflow.com> wrote:
>
> Hi David,
>
> To summarize, I do not think the group should approve the transition
> to CR unless all required information is presented in its final and
> complete form, i.e. not in a draft form in an email chain.

Ok. I have asked PLH for the temperature late and I am on the chairs list so can use other recent examples. I will see what I can do

In that vein, constructing and maintaining the WideReview wiki and its tables with the codes etc. that Thierry insisted on was painful but I was told required. Can you point me st the equivalent pages for TTML? Or the implementation page on the Wiki? The web platform tests and their results? The canIuse page for each TTML dialect?

> Happy to
> review the information when it is available, including over the
> weekend.

Appreciate that

> To be sure, I do not have any technical comments on WebVTT, and have
> no information that leads me to believe that, for instance, there are
> features at-risk.
>
> As I explained, I do not however see why this transition should be
> treated any differently from other transitions, and the group asked to
> consider incomplete information during a F2F that is already packed.

Happy to see this principle bi-directionally applied.

> For instance, while I do not have an opinion on which change(s) are
> substantive, a complete list of such changes needs to be presented
> AFAIK.

I don’t think so, but it is easy as it’s all in GH PRs. We don’t afaik do direct merges