Re: IMSCvNEXT + CSS styling was: TTML2 wide review comment: styling

From: Pierre-Anthony Lemieux <pal@sandflow.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2017 11:11:02 -0700
To: David Singer <singer@apple.com>
Cc: Silvia Pfieffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>, David Ronca <dronca@netflix.com>, Timed Text Working Group <public-tt@w3.org>
Hi David,

I expect the list to be significantly shorter in the scope of
IMSCvNEXT (which is a subset of TTML2).

In the meantime, the following are the highest priority issues IMHO
since the features are in practice today and supported by IMSC1:

https://www.w3.org/wiki/TTML/CSSRequirements#fillLineGap
https://www.w3.org/wiki/TTML/CSSRequirements#linePadding
https://www.w3.org/wiki/TTML/CSSRequirements#multiRowAlign
https://www.w3.org/wiki/TTML/CSSRequirements#textOutline