Re: Agenda items re: blocking TTML1 and IMSC issues

Thank you Pierre,

For everyone's information, after any main business I generally prioritise
discussion of open pull requests first, on all our repositories.

If there are open pull requests, please review them and be prepared to
discuss on weekly calls if necessary.

If you don't already watch for pull requests, here's how to switch it on:
* go to the repository page at www.github.com/w3c/Š and click the "Watch"
button towards the top right.
* in your notification settings at
https://github.com/settings/notifications under "Email notification
preferences" set your email address and tick each of:
  - Comments on Issues and Pull Requests

  - Pull Request reviews

  - Pull Request pushes

If you're not already in the Timed Text team at
https://github.com/orgs/w3c/teams/timed-text and want to be, let me know.

Our 11 TTWG repositories are listed at
https://github.com/orgs/w3c/teams/timed-text/repositories

Kind regards,