RE: Call for Horizontal Review of TTML2 WD for I18N

Hello Thierry (and Nigel),

Thank you for this request. I have added your working draft to our radar:

https://github.com/w3c/i18n-activity/projects/1

We look forward to completing a review. Of course, we earlier did a review of a previous version and the open and/or addressed issues from that review should be integral to this one.

Thanks,

Addison