Re: DOM reference in WebVTT Draft CG Report

Simon,
If we start having diffs from the CG draft and the WG draft, it may be a
nightmare to synchronize those documents for publication.

For TR we can't use normative reference linking to unstable documents.

I suggest you have a normative ref to W3C DOM4 and an informative ref to
[WHATWG-DOM] and this would probably do the trick.

thierry