Re: liaison for a Unicode ticket

Thanks for the new comparison report[1]. CLDR TC discussed this again last
week and looking at the report, it seems that in some cases the issue can
be addressed by adding characters to one of CLDR exemplar categories for
the respective locale; e.g. for Arabic, U+060D (Arabic date separator) or
for Hebrew, U+05C3 (Sof Pasuq). In some other cases it's not very clear if
the inclusion of a specific characters is justified or simply due to bad
data (e.g. u+017F, LATIN SMALL LETTER LONG S which is included in the set
latnExtA provided in [2]).

Therefore, a closer inspection of each set seems necessary. I will update
the thread and the ticket with the next steps when I get to check for
anomalies of that sort.

[1]: http://www.sandflow.com/public/CLDR-report-20161204.txt
[2]: https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ttml/raw-file/bc0f3b1a9104/ttml-
ww-profiles/cldr-supplemental-data/cldr-sub-cap-supplemental-data.xml

Best regards,
Shervin