From: Nigel Megitt [mailto:nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk]
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2015 2:35 AM
To: Cyril Concolato <cyril.concolato@telecom-paristech.fr>; public-tt@w3.org
Subject: Re: MIME Type for subtitle-only MP4 files

Thanks for that Cyril,

Thank you for that information - looks like we're heading in a good direction.

In future communications we should link to https://www.w3.org/wiki/TTML/ProfileRegistry - it's not a significant problem that you linked to the old .../CodecsRegistry page since that redirects to the new location anyway.

Kind regards,

Nigel