Re: WebVTT Working to be published with new publication tool (Echidna).

On 19/06/2015 11:44, Silvia Pfeiffer wrote:
> I'm in favour of using this approach, but I'm going to have to let
> Philip speak, too, since he has automated the publishing approach for
> the WebVTT spec.

Sure.

> WebVTT is written in respec, so it will be ready to adapt.

good news. should be easy to provide a TR ready WD then.

> David, I believe you will have to ask the TTWG for approval to take this
> approach next. The rest should be simple.

Yes that is the way to go.
Needs discussion about using a single TTWG approuval for all future WD
publications or a TTWG approuval for each future WD publication.

Best,
Thierry