Re: ACTION-396: Produce evidence of request for wide review for webvtt, for the archive (Timed Text Working Group)

Evidence of implementations and other wide review has been started on the Wiki at <https://www.w3.org/wiki/WebVTT_Wide_Review> and linked therefrom, including a list of all consequent bugs.

If you have corrections, amendments, ameliorations, please feel free to help by updating the Wiki, or suggesting updates.

If you have suggestions for addressing the bugs, or other comments thereon, please feel free to comment on the bugs.  We’ll be trying to work out our consensus answers to them.

If you have other requests, comments, brickbats, compliments, or the like, please send them to me!

> On Apr 10, 2015, at 12:35 , Timed Text Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org> wrote:
>
> ACTION-396: Produce evidence of request for wide review for webvtt, for the archive (Timed Text Working Group)
>
> http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/396
>
> On: David Singer
> Due: 2015-04-17
>
> If you do not want to be notified on new action items for this group, please update your settings at:
> http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/users/11534#settings

David Singer
Manager, Software Standards, Apple Inc.