Re: [TTML] named metadata item originatingSystem vs creationSystem

From: Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 07:32:48 -0700
To: Nigel Megitt <nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk>
Cc: TTWG <public-tt@w3.org>
I intended creationSystem to correspond with creationDate, which I
interpret as the system and date that created the actual TTML document
instance, regardless of what preceded. If it is important to additionally
label the original authoring system and date, then I would prefer adding a
second set of items: {authoringDate, authoringSystem}.