[TTML] FW: RfC: Last Call: XML Inclusions (XInclude) Version 1.1; deadline: 17-Jan-2015

I think it would be helpful to include in TTML2 some XInclude support in
TTML2, thinking especially about:

* the metadata ttm:item discussion we have had recently,
* the ability to specify e.g. styling in a separate document that is
combined at some point,
* the idea of combining sequences of documents, whether they have tt:tt as
the root element or isd

I assume that such support need be minimal, e.g. a statement that XInclude
may be used to support the combination of resources, however it may be
that a more TTML-specific note on the use of xml:id and fragment
identifiers.

With this in mind, would we have any feedback on the XInclude LCWD?
Specifically, do we have any usage scenario that can't be supported?

Kind regards,

Nigel