Re: {minutes} TTWG Meeting 2015-12-10

> nigel: Have you managed to check with Mike Dolan and David Ronca on why
SMPTE and Netflix are also listed?

I think that these are two separate emmys. Netflix was awarded a technical
emmy for the work that we are doing to globalize subtitle standards.
Specifically the work to achieve adoption of ttml2 and IMSC(1/2) through
the funding and development of open-source implementations that cover these
specs (ttv/ttpe/ttx) and the work.

David