Re: FYI 'wide review', message from the field

Hi Thierry,

I’ll weigh in for Kaltura.

Although we keep very close ear to standards work, and try to provide insights and get involved whenever possible (especially within groups such as FOMS workshop), as a 400 employees company, we do not have dedicated folks solely focused at pure standards work.
Our focus is on the implementation and advancing of the Kaltura platform.

Thanks,

Zohar Babin
Kaltura