Re: {minutes} TTWG Meeting 2015-04-02

I am so sorry, I totally spaced this morning.  I meant to call in!

Once we are sure we have both (a) the comments or lack of, from the reviewers and (b) a disposition for each comment, I don’t see a problem with me or someone writing up a proposed summary for review by the WG and presentation to the director.

At the moment, I am more focused on making sure we get the comments.

I meant to encourage everyone to look at the bug tracker for the comments they care about, and subscribe to it if they want notifications, also.  I assume we don’t need the WG mailing list automatically notified on every change.

I am aware of the different modus operandi here between the VTT community and the TTML community, and I want to make sure we respect both: please let me know if you think information is not flowing, and we’ll see what we can do to address it.

Yes, a CR transition is formally the WG’s to handle, so the comments, the discussion, the proposed resolution, all need to be visible here.

As a joint chair I expect it’s my job to do any bridging here.  Let me know what you need.  The good news is that the data is all there if you know where to look.

David Singer
Manager, Software Standards, Apple Inc.