IMSC1 preparation for CR.

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 14:28:47 +0200
To: Pierre-Anthony Lemieux <pal@sandflow.com>, W3C Public TTWG <public-tt@w3.org>
Pierre,

I would like to start preparation of the publication of IMSC1 [1] as CR.

We are targetting mid october for this publication. I propose Oct 14th,
if that is OK with you. Following that week there is a publishing
moratorium for TPAC 2014.

Here is a list of the remaining tasks:

1-Finalyse the draft
- finish the editor updates.
- draft a new "Status of This Document". I will provie the wording, if
you would like. In this section we should provide the CR exit criteria
(I will draft also a baseline).
- have the draft compliant with pubrules

2- Once the draft is done and frozen, we should have a resolution for
the TTWG to agree to transition to CR.

3- We will need to achive the following according to the new W3C process
[2] and therefore must organize a call with the director to move to CR.
We should reserve now a meeting slot with the Director.

- must show that the specification has met all Working Group
requirements, or explain why the requirements have changed or been deferred,
-  must document changes to dependencies during the development of the
specification,
- must document how adequate implementation experience will be demonstrated,
- must specify the deadline for comments, which must be at least four
weeks after publication, and should be longer for complex documents,
- must show that the specification has received wide review, and
- may identify features in the document as "at risk". These features may
be removed before advancement to Proposed Recommendation without a
requirement to publish a new Candidate Recommendation.

And then we will be ready for CR publication ...

Thierry

[1]
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ttml/raw-file/tip/ttml-ww-profiles/ttml-ww-profiles.html

[2] http://www.w3.org/2014/Process-20140801/#last-call