[TTML][VTT] Mapping work - test cases: call for format

From: Nigel Megitt <nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 09:34:13 +0000
To: TTWG <public-tt@w3.org>, "public-texttracks@w3.org" <public-texttracks@w3.org>
All,

In next week's face to face meeting agenda [1] we have some time set aside for a 'write a test case hackathon'.

Do you have any suggestions or proposals for the format and contents of the test cases?

I hope we can get on with writing the tests and spend as little time as possible worrying about what format they should have, and not end up with a disparate set of formats that can't be combined into a single list.

[1] https://www.w3.org/wiki/TimedText/geneva2014#Agenda

Kind regards,

Nigel