From: Michael Dolan <mdolan@newtbt.com<mailto:mdolan@newtbt.com>>
Date: Thursday, 16 October 2014 16:29
To: 'Timed Text Working Group' <public-tt@w3.org<mailto:public-tt@w3.org>>
Subject: proposed updated response to MPEG on codecs

Per my action item from today, please see the attached.

Over to Dave and Nigel for review to see if I captured where we ended up in today’s call; then over to Dave to upload to MPEG (or I can if needed).

Time is very short and should be posted Sunday morning CEDT.

Regards,

                Mike

Michael A DOLAN
TBT, Inc.  PO Box 190