Re: IMSC1 WD wide review and CR draft.

Hi Thierry et al.,

I am happy to draft a SOTD for the IMSC CR, based on Thierry's input
at [1] and the exit criteria listed in the 2014 process [2].

I am planning to do so for consideration at the TPAC F2F.

Best,

-- Pierre

[1] http://www.w3.org/2014/09/WD-ttml-imsc1-20141014/Overview.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2014/Process-20140801/#candidate-rec