Re: IMSC1 WD wide review and CR draft.

Thierry,

thanks for preparing this. For folk having trouble accessing the CR draft
the correct link is:

[1] http://www.w3.org/2014/09/WD-ttml-imsc1-20141014/Overview.html

Exit Criteria

The exit criteria stated here include a requirement for two independent
interoperable implementations of each feature. Many times I've been told
that there is no W3C process requirement for this criterion. So that we
can make the best decision when choosing the appropriate exit criteria
from this CR, please could you outline the options that we have here?

Review end date

I'm unsure right now when we will /enter/ CR, but specifying an end date
no sooner than 31 December may appear provocative to some, depending on
how long the minimum review period ends up being, because it is during a
time when many folk take holidays. It may be more appropriate to set the
end date a little later (or even earlier), noting that we may hit a heavy
period of comment reviews when we think about TTML2 as well - our
timetable has the TTML2 pre-CR WD review period ending mid-January right
now.

Kind regards,

Nigel