Re: Draft TTML Codecs Registry

From: Nigel Megitt <nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 08:44:22 +0000
To: Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com>
CC: TTWG <public-tt@w3.org>
Thanks Glenn, it's always useful to work on a concrete deliverable.

This reminds me that we haven't resolved if codecs is in the relevant concept since it suggests different representations carried within the TTML. Aside from image extensions that's not really applicable here.

Where does the requirement for combinatorial logic actually arise from?

Nigel