W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-tt@w3.org > March 2014

Re: {agenda} TTWG Meeting 27/3/2014

From: Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 01:23:09 -0600
Message-ID: <CACQ=j+eNtrMOYxfQsSoekr2fuLk1Wxdw43jfT0nCKSDebt_hzQ@mail.gmail.com>
To: Nigel Megitt <nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk>
Cc: Timed Text Working Group <public-tt@w3.org>
Updated Action 215, Issue 176, and Change Proposal 2 to PENDING REVIEW,
having implemented feature in https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ttml/rev/c9fd49837446.


On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 11:17 AM, Nigel Megitt <nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk>wrote:

>      *This meeting is scheduled for up to 60m.*
>
>
>
> Our teleconference is scheduled with reference to Boston Time, the correct
> time of this teleconference in your locale may change.
>
>
>
> Please check <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140213T10&p1=43><http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140220T10&p1=43><http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140227T10&p1=43%C2%A0><http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140306T10&p1=43%C2%A0><http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140313T10&p1=43><http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140320T10&p1=43>
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140327T10&p1=43
>
>
>
>  Thursdays 10:00am-11:00am Boston local
>
>
>
> *Semi-annual reminder of the recent change due to Daylight Saving Time,
> which affects the timing of this meeting for attendees outside the US.*
>
>     http://www.timeanddate.com/time/dst/2014a.html
>
>  Most of the US and Canada moved theirs clocks forward on Sunday,  9
> March. This is three weeks earlier than Europe. Most European clocks  will
> move 1 hour forward on Sunday, 30 March.
>
>
>   Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 8865 ("TTML")
>
> IRC: server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665, channel: #tt Web gateway to :
> http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
>
>
>
> *Agenda+ Assign Roles*
>
>
>  *Chair: *Nigel Megitt
>
>
>  *Scribe: [to assign during meeting]*
>
>
>  *Regrets*
>
>
>  *Activity since last meeting:* Charter updated and sent for Director's
> approval, update to CP15 for Issue-285, Issue-302 and Issue-303 raised.
>
>
>  *Agenda+ Charter* [1], [2]
>
>
>  Charter survey closed, updated following comments and sent for approval.
>
>
>  *Agenda+ IMSC approach proposal (PAL)*
>
>
>  (if available in time)
>
>
>  *Agenda+ TPAC 2014* [3]
>
>
>  Do we wish to have face to face meeting(s), and if so, on which day(s)?
>
> Please respond to survey at [4]
>
>
>     ACTION-274 <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/274>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/274/edit> open Discuss
> with david singer possibilities for f2f before going ahead and adding ttwg
> to tpac agenda. <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/274> Nigel
> Megitt 2014-03-27
>
>
>  *Agenda+ Action items due next week*
>
>
>   There are 10 upcoming actions.
>   ID State Title Person Due Date Associated with   ACTION-207<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/207>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/207/edit> open Add
> round-down clarification to "closest" language, see issue-259<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/207> Glenn
> Adams 2014-04-01   ACTION-215<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/215>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/215/edit> open Specify
> special semantics for tts:{extent, origin} on content elements to map to
> new inline region feature<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/215> Glenn
> Adams 2014-04-01   ACTION-232<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/232>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/232/edit> open Consider
> also defining @validation on ttp:profile, in addition to (override) tt:tt<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/232> Glenn
> Adams 2014-04-01   ACTION-234<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/234>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/234/edit> open Explore
> box-decoration-break in response to issue-286<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/234> Glenn
> Adams 2014-04-01   ACTION-236<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/236>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/236/edit> open Review
> consistent use of "root temporal extent" in both ttml 2 and ttml 1 se<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/236> Glenn
> Adams 2014-04-01   ACTION-254<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/254>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/254/edit> open Add
> errata note for ttml1 pointing at constraint in smil prohibiting dur of
> zero, add normative text to ttml2<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/254> Glenn
> Adams 2014-04-01   ACTION-258<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/258>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/258/edit> open Work
> with pal to resolve edits needed for issue-259 comments<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/258> Glenn
> Adams 2014-04-01
>   ACTION-275 <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/275>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/275/edit> open Review
> issues in cp12 and if one is needed for handling new attributes in ttml2 in
> same namespace as ttml1 then raise it, and link to issue-286.<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/275> Pierre-Anthony
> Lemieux 2014-03-27   ACTION-276<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/276>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/276/edit> open Request
> tracker default change to 'email'<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/276> Nigel
> Megitt 2014-03-27
>
>
>  *Agenda+ Issues discussed and raised over the past week*
>
>
>   There are 6 recently discussed issues listed in the system.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> * ID State Title Raised on Product Open Actions ISSUE-285
> <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/285>[image: (edit)]
> <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/285/edit> multiRowAlign
> OPEN Align rendered rows within a region to each other, and the set to the
> region <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/285> 2013-10-23
> TTML2 0 ISSUE-286
> <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/286>[image: (edit)]
> <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/286/edit> rowPadding OPEN
> Extend the background area behind rendered text to improve readability
> <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/286> 2013-10-23 TTML2 0
> ISSUE-302 <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/302>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/302/edit> line
> spacing vs line area height RAISED Should background of a span be height of
> text in line or computed lineHeight?
> <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/302> 2014-03-20 TTML2 0
> ISSUE-303 <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/303>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/303/edit> <a> link
> element RAISED Permit HTML-style <a> elements to contain href links
> <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/303> 2014-03-21 TTML2 0 *
>
>
>  Issue-285 and Issue-286 are described in further detail at [6]
>
>
>  *Agenda+ Change Proposals – progress and review*
>
>    * Change Proposal Index is at [5].      *
> *    Which Change Proposals would owners like to progress next? *
>
>  Timeline updated in 13th Mar meeting:
> January-March: Clean up and complete CPs
> April-July: Draft, iterate and edit solutions to CP issues
> August: Last Call
>
>  *Agenda+ AOB*
>
>
>  *References*
>
>  [1] Charter  <http://www.w3.org/2013/10/timed-text-charter.html>
> http://www.w3.org/2014/03/timed-text-charter.ht<http://www.w3.org/2014/03/timed-text-charter.html>
> ml <http://www.w3.org/2014/03/timed-text-charter.html>
>     [2] Charter Review results
> https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/33280/timed-text-2014/results
>
> [3] TPAC 2014 http://www.w3.org/2014/11/TPAC/
>      [4] TPAC 2014 attendance and day preference survey
> https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/34314/TPAC2014Planning/
>
> [5] Change Proposals at http://www.w3.org/wiki/TTML/ChangeProposalIndex
>
> [6] https://www.w3.org/wiki/TTML/changeProposal015
>
> Tracker (Issues and Actions): http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker
>
> TTML Wiki http://www.w3.org/wiki/TimedText
>
>
>
> ----------------------------
>
> http://www.bbc.co.uk
> This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal
> views which are not the views of the BBC unless specifically stated.
> If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system.
> Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in
> reliance on it and notify the sender immediately.
> Please note that the BBC monitors e-mails sent or received.
> Further communication will signify your consent to this.
>
> ---------------------
>
Received on Thursday, 27 March 2014 07:24:01 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:06:12 UTC