Re: ACTION-302: Re-review issue-313 (Timed Text Working Group)

I've completed this action and added a note to ISSUE-313. It remains open,
but should be fairly straightforward to resolve as an editorial matter -
this one is just about getting the IMSC1 document even more ship-shape.
There's a dependency on ISSUE-314 which needs to be resolved first for
TTML1SE, however it would make sense to add a Definitions section to IMSC1
in any case, because all terms locally defined should be clearly flagged
as such, and there are some.