Re: ISSUE-310 (progressivelyDecodable needs hierarchical definition): Forward reference rule doesn't take into account child elements [TTML IMSC 1.0]

After giving some further thought to forward references, I realized that
the case of style elements having forward references is irrelevant in terms
of serialized decoding. This is because these references are never followed
(dereferenced) when parsing the style elements, but only when performing
the Style Resolution Process [1], which is invoked by Step 2 of Synchronic
Flow Processing [2], which is performed only after the <head/> element is
completely parsed.

So, in fact, there is no problem with forward chained style references.

[1]
http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/REC-ttml1-20130924/#semantics-style-resolution-process-overall
[2]
http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/REC-ttml1-20130924/#semantics-region-layout-step-2